Do you want to help others? Are you empathic? Then TW have the perfect opportunity to work for one of the top leading pharma employers in NI.
This key team provide support to their growing number of customers regarding COVID 19 queries via the phone and email.
- This teamwork shifts which includes 5 shifts per week (across 7-day Rota). Shifts time include:
- 6.40am – 3.20pm
• To provide comprehensive customer service support
• Responding to all customer queries accurately and effectively
• Taking the appropriate action to ensure customer expectations are fully delivered
• Providing immediate phone and e-mail support and advice to our valued customers
• Liaising with internal team as required.
• Educated to GCSE level (including Maths and English Language)
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
• Excellent telephone skills
• Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to provide top level customer support
If you are looking work ASAP and weekly pay, plus working for a major employer in NI then the TW team can help you today!!
You know what to do hit the button 🙂 and we will be in touch!