TW are delighted to partner with our new client who have opened Belfast’s first customer excellence centre, our client is based in the city centre, based in sate of the art facilities. (This is not a call centre)
Do you enjoy yoga at lunch time? Or are you a sun bather and want to be able to lounge at break time and soak up the sun? If so read on as our client can make this all possible… With a 365 degrees balcony they offer staff yoga, mini football, free food such as pizza and homemade jam, sounds yummy, what’s not to love?
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Flexible hours available, from 16 – 40 hours per week..
- You the ideal candidate will Connect with customers at the telephone, via email, and web chat; always ensuring that customer requests are dealt with professionally and courteously by listening patiently, empathising with the customer where proper and proving a real desire to help and support them.
- Take ownership of your own performance, always challenging yourself to be the best you can be and being initiative-taking around your own development and growth.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum of GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths
- Enthusiastic about service – always looking to deliver the best possible service you can at every opportunity.
- Motivated to solve problems.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a face-to-face customer service environment or within a contact centre,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great listening skills supported by a warm, friendly and confident manner.
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft packages.
To apply for this role please apply via the link below. This is a secure career move within a major and expanding company where on-going training and support is provided, and skills and career development are guaranteed
At Tyson Wilson Ltd. We partner with you, supplying up to date information on credible companies and roles that best match your skill set or aspirations! For further information on this vacancy, or any other vacancies in Belfast or wider NI and UK, please apply via the link below or contact the TW team in the strictest confidence.
Please note this role starts on 18th July!!