Have you experience in sales and retentions? Are you looking to progress your career within the call centre industry? Then TW have the perfect opportunity for experienced call agents looking to work from home on a full-time perm basis for NI largest utilities provider. We want to hear from candidates who are seeking a fully remote role and who are based in NI.
Do you find your spending unnecessary time travelling? Do you want to be more environmentally friendly and cut emissions then this role is for you! We have full and Part-time hours available all on permanent contracts.
This vacancy will be based remotely. You will need to have access to a dedicated home working space in order to fulfil the role with a suitable broadband connection.
Your new role
Reporting to the Sales and Retention Team Leader, you will work as part of a team specialising in the retention and acquisition of customers. For this role, we are seeking enthusiastic sales professionals who enjoy working within a target-driven, fast-paced team environment.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work as part of a virtual team and be highly motivated with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Retaining customers via both inbound and outbound channels
- Acquiring new customers via both inbound and outbound channels
- Moving customers between and into new premises
- Sales administration and support
- Up-selling and cross-selling of products and services
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Carry out all duties in line with company policies, procedures, and relevant industry guidelines
(Qualifications, experience, skills, or knowledge you MUST SHOW YOU HAVE to be considered for the job)
- 3 GCSE’s (grade A-C to include Math and English) or equivalent
- Experience of acquiring or retaining customers in a contact centre environment
- Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office
- A suitable place to work at home and good broadband connection
What You’ll Need:
- We will supply the IT equipment needed for you to do the role, but you will still need a stable and appropriate broadband connection that allows you to perform all of the duties expected of your role.
- A dedicated, quiet workspace with a workstation, plenty of natural light, access to fresh air and no distractions. This cannot be a communal or space that is shared by other household members.
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility, and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward-thinking approach and be able to work independently. If this sounds like the right role for you then apply today HIT THE BUTTON and make 2022 the year for your new career!
Whether you are a Graduate looking to kick start your career or are coming from a different sector with the transferable customer service skills and the desire to succeed, TW are keen to hear from you.