Hi and thanks for stopping by, TW is delighted to be recruiting for Full Time & Part Time Customer Service Administrators in Belfast which are offering Hybrid Working for both Full time and Part Time roles.
Our client is an exceptional people business, they are a top leading employer in Northern Ireland. Our client are also one of the Top 50 Businesses ranked by Belfast Telegraph, with a fantastic reputation for customer service as demonstrated in recent awards, they also have gained impressive growth of the business over recent years. There is a great opportunity for progression within this company such as areas in finance, marketing and regulatory, so if you are looking for a company that is going to offer career progression and support a move into senior roles whilst in the business this could be an option.
- The role of Customer Support Administrator involves liaising with customers and building strong customer relations whilst ensuring the best outcome for both the customer and business. The role is responsible for upholding the company’s exceptional reputation and being a brand ambassador.
- Working hours are 37 hrs Mon-Fri which will generally all be within 9-5 shift pattern.
- You will work Hybrid in this role mix of home and office working your induction will however be full time in the office which will last 4-6 weeks to ensure you are fully trained for your role.
- Our client focuses on their employee’s and is open to discussing part time request’s to work around commitments. This role is also perfect to suit anyone with a young family who wishes to work around childcare arrangements once training is completed.
- You will work hybrid ( mix from home and office)after a full time induction which will last around 4-6 weeks.
What are client is looking for
- The right candidates for this role will be professional who bring an exceptional level of customer service . You will have previously gained experience within a customer focused environment, ideally from a call centre or a previous administrative role, the client will also welcome transferable skills from retail. You the ideal candidate will have great customer service skills, supporting the customer via phone, email and web chat. Our client is looking for candidates who will be passionate about supporting the customer and updating the business systems in an administrative capacity, DATA entry is key with this role!
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary £19.5k-£23k, bonus and a very attractive benefits package!
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward-thinking approach and be able to work independently.
To apply for this role you know what to do HIT THE BUTTON and one of the TW team will be in touch!
Whether you are a Graduate looking to kick start your career or are coming from a different sector with the transferable customer service skills and the desire to succeed, TW are keen to hear from you.