TW are delighted to be retained to work for one of the largest utilities firms in NI. Have you customer service experience in retail, call centre, travel? Do you want a mix of working form home and the office? Then we want to hear from you today. Is 2022 your year to sparkle and shine and work for a leading employer? Are you sick of travelling everyday? Then at TW we have the answer.
These roles will be based in our clients high spec offices in Antrim Technology Park, with blended home/office working options available once training has been concluded. Hybrid model work 2-3 days from home and the rest at the office.
Full time and Part time hours available, both permanent contracts.
Your new role
Reporting to the Sales and Retention Team Leader, you will work as part of a team specialising in the retention of customers. For this role we are seeking enthusiastic professionals who enjoy working within a target-driven, fast paced team environment.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work as part of a hybrid working team and be highly motivated with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Retaining customers via both inbound and outbound channels,
- Acquiring new customers via both inbound and outbound channels,
- Moving customers between and into new premises,
- Sales administration and support,
- Up-selling and cross-selling of products and services,
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally,
- Carry out all duties in line with company policies, procedures and relevant industry guidelines.
- Experience of acquiring or retaining customers in a contact centre environment,
- Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office,
- A suitable place to work at home and good broadband connection.
What You’ll Need:
Our client will supply the IT equipment needed for you to do the role, but you will still need a stable and appropriate broadband connection that allows you to perform all of the duties expected of your role.
A dedicated, quiet workspace with a workstation, plenty of natural light, access to fresh air and no distractions. This cannot be a communal or space that is shared by other household members.
- Drive for Results,
- Judgement and Decision Making,
- People & Team Development,
- Taking Ownership,
- Managing Relations.
Once you start you will undertake a 4-week training program with one of our clients specialist trainers. You will be provided with all the tools and support you need to become a confident and skilled agent.
If this sounds like the role for you then you know what to do HIT THE BUTTON AND APPLY TODAY!