TW is currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, friendly, and hardworking individuals to work within our clients Customer Support Team at their facility in the Science Park in Antrim. As a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our clients expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with previous contact centre or customer service experience, this could be in all areas such as retail and hospitality and care!
This key team provides support to our clients growing number of customer queries via phone and email.
- To provide comprehensive customer service support,
- Responding to all customer queries accurately and effectively,
- Taking the appropriate action to ensure customer expectations are fully delivered,
- Providing immediate phone and e-mail support and advice to our valued customers,
- Liaising with internal team as required.
- Educated to GCSE level (including Maths and English Language),
- Previous experience in a customer service role,
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook),
- Excellent telephone skills,
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as as part of a team,
- Excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to provide top level customer support
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility, and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward-thinking approach and be able to work independently. If this sounds like the right role for you then apply today HIT THE BUTTON and make 2022 the year for you new career!
Whether you are a Graduate looking to kick start your career or are coming from a different sector with the transferable customer service skills and the desire to succeed, TW are keen to hear from you. Full training is provided plus weekly pay!