Assisting the Account Manager daily by:
- Sourcing suitable candidates for job roles,
- Communicating to candidates via phone and email when they must attend job interviews start dates etc,
- Interviewing candidates by carrying out assessments and interviews via phone, and other social media channels,
- Posting job adverts on all of TW job boards,
- Answering the phones,
- Assisting with compliance documents and paperwork,
- Manage the candidate experience from point of contact through to on-boarding,
- Provide timely management information on pipelines, upcoming events and resourcing,
- You will be entitled to annual leave during this job opportunity.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have good oral and written communication, must be able to use MS word and excel and be comfortable with answering the phones and sending emails.
- Customer service experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- G.C.S.E Maths and G.C.S.E English preferable but not essential.
All training provided.
JOBSTART IS OPEN TO 16-24 YEAR OLDS. If you are on UC contact your Work Coach via your Journal. If you are in receipt of JSA, IS or ESA phone a Work Coach on 0300 200 7807. If you are 18-24 years and not in receipt of benefits phone 028 90 726797.
The employer is: TYSON WILSON TEMP LTD. Although this is a part time temporary opportunity hours may be extended and it could lead to a permanent position. The job advert may end before the closing date if requested by the employer.
Equality Statement: Tyson Wilson Temp Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.