Tyson Wilson have been retained by one of NI largest manufactures to recruit for a sales individual.
Are you a sales leader do you thrive on earing commission as well as a basic salary? Are you stuck working late nights and weekends and are looking for a 9-5 Monday to Friday role. Then read on… This is a tele-sales role focused on increasing sales, generating new business within our clients existing customer base. Looking for a new career this spring then this could be the perfect opportunity for you…
The Business Development Executive will promote products and pricing structures, working to monthly revenue and call time targets. The successful candidate will be provided with training opportunities and ongoing support to achieve full potential in the role.
• Achieve call target dials and talk times by contacting relevant customers to convert on pre identified product targets
• Record outcomes daily, sending weekly summaries to the sales analyst who will report on conversion and new business revenue sales.
• Ensure all productivity and performance KPI’s are met and reported on in a timely and accurate manner
• Use existing product scripts and follow specific processes to achieve product conversion targets
• Proactively prospect for new customer accounts
• Liaise daily with your associated ASM, sharing information on product discussions / pricing for customers within the area
• Assist with customer head office visits and be able to attend occasional field visits with Area Sales Manager.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge
• Ensure telephone manner is professional on all sales calls
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management.
- Experience in a similar sales role, ideally selling into the FMCG, manufacturing sectors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driving license
• 32 days annual leave with additional for long service (plus 1 additional day for Queen’s Jubilee in 2022)
• Health cash plan upon six months’ service
• Life assurance upon one years’ service
• On-site free parking
• Quarterly Attendance Bonus
• Loyalty Bonus
• Employee Referral Scheme
• Personal and Professional Development
• Discount on Company products
• Medical appointment allowance
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Suggestion Scheme
• Long Service Awards
£21k-23k, depending on experience
• Sales/performance bonus – up to £600/month meaning basic salary can range from earning an extra £7,200 per year on top of salary
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels
Have you sales experience and are looking for the next stage up in your career, we would be keen to hear from applicants with extensive experience outbound sales, please note you must drive for this role.