TW are delighted to be recruiting for our new client in Belfast, our client an international business consultancy, who seek to appoint a resource manager to work in their recruitment team. In return our client is offering a hybrid working model, great hours and benefits with progression opportunities!
You will be a dependable, meticulous, well-organised, and confident individual and able to work without close supervision. You will have experience of understanding the CEO’s leadership team’s needs and challenges and be solution orientated in solving those challenges in a timely manner.
Our client’s people are pragmatic leaders who are forward-thinking and driven by a relentless desire to improve. They are approachable and professional, believe in relationships that are built on trust, mutual respect, and understanding. Their values define the way they work, and we expect this to be the same for you.
Communication Skills -effectively & clearly communicates with key clients, suppliers, and staff
• Organisation -structured in thinking, and plans ahead
• Proactivity and Initiative – understands meeting priority hierarchy and actively schedule and handle clashes accordingly.
Understands the importance of various client meetings and proactively brings challenges to the leadership teams’ attention
• Flexibility and adaptability -Has a can-do attitude whilst remaining tactful and diplomatic. Responds quickly to change requests
• Good working knowledge of the Microsoft environment -proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams
Personal skills and attributes:
• Organisational skills
• Flexible approach
• Effective communication
• Problem solving skills
• Time management skills
• Ability to multitask
• Proactive approach to work
• Attention to detail
- Accountable for making and maintaining relationships throughout the business, understanding individual skills, experience, and areas of specialism of all levels of the company, ensuring you can tailor your style to work effectively and build trust with all levels
- Working closely with Hiring Managers/Customer success Leads, to understand their detailed resource requirements, ensuring they request resources for sold and nearly sold clients/projects and tracking each request through to the confirmation stage
- Develop a rapport with colleagues, understanding their career development, areas of strength, and their development needs. Work to balance these with the needs of our business whilst ensuring all open opportunities are resourced effectively.
- When assigning client work, internal projects, ensure all Customer Success Leads/Hiring Managers in the process are up to speed with events and that colleagues have maximum visibility of available roles.
- Match colleagues to roles, identify their skill set and where they would bring value to a new client or team, even when they don’t consider themselves to be the perfect fit.
To apply for this role please apply via the link below. This is a secure career move within a major and expanding company where on-going training and support is provided, and skills and career development are guaranteed
At Tyson Wilson Ltd. We partner with you, providing up to date information on credible companies and roles that best match your skill set or aspirations! For further information on this vacancy, or any other vacancies in Belfast or wider NI and UK, please apply via the link below or contact the TW team in the strictest confidence.